Thursday, January 17, 2008

School....

SOOOOO yeah i started school..... and ive found that there are MANY hot guys..... they may be a bit of a distraction.... i find myself walking through the student center and feeling my jaw drop and a little bit of drool, slide ever sooo slightly out of my mouth. I mean MY FECKIN GAWD Its like.... hmmm.... its like being seeing something that you want soooo badly... but know you cant have it... its really a depressing thought....


Otherwise, school is a breeze... classes arent tooo bad.... one of my teachers is kinda hot tho.... so thats always interesting....It seems ive always had a thing for older guys.... like 25-30... and he is just..... wow....*stares into nothing as a puddle forms at the edge of my lip.*

1 comment:

Mara said...

I'm buying you a bib for your birthday.

::smooches::
Mara