Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just another day in the life of ME!!!

sooooo yeah, I was at the Mall a couple days ago with a friend of mine and some of her friends, a couple guys were with us(unfortunatly they were straight as a nail... i was kinda sad). So we are browsing through Hot Topic, for no apparent reason, none of us actually buy things from there anymore, when one of these "straight guys" decided he wanted to get curious about homosexuality.


Him and I are standing in the back looking through the posters, and i see one of Stewie Griffin, from Family Guy, when outof the corner of my eye i notice him staring at me, so i ask him ever so politly, "Damn do i really look good enough to get a straight guy into me?" HIs face....Worth about $100, his reply... priceless, " NO NO NO, im not gay... i was just wondering... and i dont know if you wanna answer this question, but what made you decide to be gay?" I swear.... this is every gay mans dream opportunity to change a str8 guys opinion of the gay world.

" Welll...." I told him, and deciding to take a page out of an actress's book on LOGO's 'Big Gay Sketch Show', " One day i was walking down the street when a van pulled up with a BIG rainbow painted on the side that said 'The Gay Wagon'. Slowly someone opened the door and said (and i did this in the most FLAMBOYANT voice possible) ' Hey buddy whats up? GET IN THE VAN!!!' and the next thing i know im getting man-sexed like none other," and i turned from him and walked away. Leaving him with a look of sheer terror on his face... needless to say... he didnt so much as look at me for the rest of the day....

SOoooo that was my day.



Kris

3 comments:

Mara said...

LMFAO

Oh No you did NOT!!

OMG - I can so totally see that you did.

Damn... I'm laughin so hard I'm gonna pee my pants.

::smooches::
Mara

K said...

hahaha....that is hilarious

Mara said...

what is this with the people that have one letter names?

From here forward they shall be know as "Code B" and "Code K"

No, don't thank me... it's really alight.

::laughing::

Mara