Thursday, January 24, 2008

karaoke tonight....




soooo Mara hosted karaoke tonight... it was going good, had a nice rotation of people singing, and right up until about 11:30-12 EVERYONE up and disappeared. So there was like 4 people in the rotation, including Mara and I, for about an hour.... then this group of guys showed up... and that was pretty tight... i sang barbie girl with one of them... yeah i was barbie... just like in bed... *wink wink* unless, you know, the guy im with wants it some other way... sorry if thats a little TMI, but anyway im rambling, so these guys show up and i sing barbie girl and they were all our singers and Mara and I. i tried a few new songs... it was nice... some of which worked pretty well... some others i kinda butchered... just a little bit. Over all the night was good. so im happy, im in a REALLY content mood with life. even if it doesnt go as planned its cool.
Peace out for now,

Kris

P.S. School sux major a$$


P.P.S. there's a cartoon at the top for your enjoyment

1 comment:

Mara said...

Whooot Whooot! Karaoke!
LOL, I just about sharted my pants when everyone up and left.
As you know, I don't usually host Thursdays and wasn't quite prepared for..... well, The 2008 Kris and Mara concert tour. Good Gawd!
Anyway, thanks for staying and savin my ass babe.
Also, I thought it was hilarious that the guy you were singing Barbie Girl with had a whole "Green Day" type voice that was translating to every song he sang.... good stuff babe, good stuff.

::smooches::
Mara

P.S. If you want to know how to set up a friends list in your html - let me know and I'll email you the format.